I have finally gotten acceptance letters from all the shows that I will be in this summer with my Simply Divine Details Jewelry booth.
Here’s my list – you should try to make it to some of these great events! *wink wink*
- 14th and 15th – The Allentown Arts Festival in Buffalo, NY – I am so excited to be a part of this festival! It will also be the furthest I have to travel I think. http://www.allentownartfestival.com
- 12th and 13th – The Finger Lakes Wine Festival at Watkins Glenn International, Watkins Glenn, NY – I did this show last year and had so much fun, looking forward to it again this year ! http://www.flwinefest.com
- 25th-27th – The Oswego Harbor Fest, Oswego, NY – Another one I did last year, this is one of my favorites because we set up right on the water, it’s so beautiful! http://www.oswegoharborfest.com
- 2nd and 3rd – Park Ave. Summer Art Festival, Rochester, NY – this is a new show for me, so I am eager to see how this one will go! http://www.park-avenue.org/park-ave-summer-art-fest.html
- 16th and 17th – Sonnenberg Arts at the Gardens Fine Art Show & Sale, Canandaigua, NY – another new show, this one had very high standards for acceptance of applications, I am so honored to for the chance to have my art in this year’s show! http://www.artsatthegardens.org
- 21st – September 1st – THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR!!!!!! In Syracuse, NY – That’s right, I was accepted into the NYSF! I can hardly believe it! Now, as long as I can come up with enough money to buy the booth space, you all can visit me during the 2 weeks of the fair (yes, 2 whole, long weeks… I am gonna be exhausted afterward). http://www.nysfair.org
So that is the line up as of right now, applications for fall and winter shows will start coming out soon, and as soon as I know what shows I will be attending, I will be a posting!
Hope to see some of you at these fun festivals!